There are no deadlines. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year.
As of April 1, 2017, the Schrafft Trust is no longer accepting hardcopy proposals. All proposals should be sent electronically, as a single PDF document, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should follow the AGM Common Proposal Form and include the following:
- A cover letter
- The AGM cover sheet
- Organizational budget and program budget (AGM form)
- Sources of funding (secured and pending) with amounts
- Board list with affiliations
- Diversity data (AGM form)
- Most recent audited financial statements
- Current internal financial statements (balance sheet and P&L)
All AGM forms can be found on the AGM Connect.org website. Applicants that have been funded previously should also include a final report using the AGM Common Report Form.
Please do not send your materials by regular mail. You may contact the Trust at email@example.com if you have any questions.